- eForex >
Swissquote Bank's forex vision
We offer 3 powerful and flexible platforms designed to meet your trading strategy.
Trade the global Forex markets with our suite of trading platforms :
- Advanced Trader Desktop, a software platform with exclusive charting tools
- Advanced Trader Web Trader 2, our browser-based platform, no download or installation necessary
- Advanced Trader Mobile Trader, the app for mobile devices (iOS, Blackberry and Android)
- Directly linked to your Swissquote Trading account
- Trade over 70 Products including Currencies, Commodities and Stock Indices
- Direct chart trading
- Use of equities, bonds, etc. as collateral
- The world’s leading Forex trading platform
- Integrated into Swissquote's robust liquidity
- Full hedging and order capabilities
Trading foreign exchange, spot precious metals and any other product on the Forex platform involves significant risk of loss and may not be suitable for all investors. Prior to opening an account with Swissquote, consider your level of experience, investment objectives, assets, income and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not speculate, invest or hedge with capital you cannot afford to lose, that is borrowed or urgently needed or necessary for personal or family subsistence. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.